The Promoter is Accolade Wines Australia Limited (ABN 86 008 273 907), Reynell Road, Reynella SA 5161.
Phone: (08) 8392 2222.
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies, companies or participating outlets associated with this offer.|
Nationally the offer period is run 12.01am AEST on Monday 1st July 2019 to 11.59pm AEST on Friday 25th Oct 2019 or until gift stocks are exhausted (whichever occurs sooner).
A participating outlet may advertise within the outlet that this offer is running on alternative dates within the Offer Period (in which case, these alternative advertised dates will be the Offer Period for that outlet).
|Outlets||Participating Independent liquor outlets nationally|
During the Offer Period, claimants must
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting a claim for this offer, including having the requisite photograph capability.
If you submit one of the first 500 valid claims received during the Offer Period, you will receive a gift.
Purchase receipt(s) must clearly identify the Outlet of purchase (which must be a participating Outlet), the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase), and the date of purchase (which must be during the Offer Period before you submitted your claim). Receipts must be uploaded in their entirety, recepts which are deemed to be “cut off” or of which parts are obstructed will be deemed invalid.
There are in total up to 500 gifts to be claimed during the Offer Period, while gift stocks last.
Each gift is a Global branded 20cm Cooks Knife + Pull Through Sharpener valued at RRP $259 (inc. GST).
The gift includes delivery to the winner's residential address, subject to any delivery conditions specified within 30 days of the claim being validated.
|Entry Limits||Claimants may claim as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is based on a separate Eligible Purchase|
|How and when will successful claimants be informed?||Successful claimants will be informed in writing within 5 business days of submitting their successful claim.|
|Retain Receipt Requirements||You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all claims when asked, the Promoter may invalidate all of your claims and you will lose any right to a gift. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your claim(s) will be invalid and you will lose any right to a gift.|
- Information regarding gifts and how to claim forms part of these conditions. By participating in this offer, claimants accept these conditions.
- The offer will be conducted during the Offer Period.
- If relevant, claimants who have submitted an online claim form will receive a return online notification confirming whether or not their claim has been successful and whether they will receive a gift. By participating in this offer, claimants consent to receiving this electronic message.
- Claims must be received during the Offer Period (or such other date as is specified in these conditions). Claims are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the claimant. Failure of a claimant to provide their original receipt(s) (as per any Retain Receipt Requirements) (without alteration) to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid claim (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the claimant’s claims being invalid). The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Claimants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. If applicable, consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated claims will not be accepted. If claims must be submitted on a claim form, only original claim forms will be accepted. Claim forms and promotional vouchers from any other offer are not valid for this offer.
- The gifts are as stated in the Gift Details. All gifts are subject to any additional conditions specified by the Promoter and/or gift suppliers, including any periods of validity where relevant.
- Gift recipients will be notified in accordance with the Claimant Notification.
- Claimants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the receipt of any gift, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and/or each Outlet may require claimants to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s and/or Outlet’s discretion.
- If a claim is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the claim will be discarded.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this offer by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the offer or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this offer, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in gift value. If a gift or any element of a gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that gift or element of that gift another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this offer or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to gifts or be liable for any damage that occurs to gifts whilst they are displayed on premise at an Outlet. Delivery of gifts (where included as part of the offer) is within Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this offer using Facebook. However, the offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, or invalidate any affected claims.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the receipt of gifts. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this offer involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, claimants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. Entry and continued participation in this offer is subject to each Outlet’s liquor serving policy.
- how claimants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information;
- how claimants can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
- whether claimants’ personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, which countries those companies are located.